Monday, December 3, 2007

What is your quilting preference?

Thanks for checking out my Quilting blog! I hope to learn as much about other quilters as I can through the use of some simple and quick surveys. I run a online classroom to teach quilting. "Quilting Weekly.com" To better serve my customers and the readers here, I want to learn all I can about "You" the quilters of the world. These surveys will change often, and will be on different things each week. From what level quilter are you? to Your quilting styles, and preferences and so much more.

Over the next few months I will be putting up some simple surveys on this site. You can find them on the right hand side of the screen. Please fill in your vote, and come back often to see what the next survey is about. This information will help me tailor this site, to provide the best articles, content, and links to help you learn quilting. I will also use this information to help provide better tailored classes on Quilting Weekly. (The Online Quilting Classroom website)

No comments:

Search This Blog

Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection Software