Sunday, January 13, 2008

Do you love denim, & rag quilts?

What could be more comfortable then your favorite pair of jeans? And if you could combine that feeling with a comfortable rag quilt, would you be interested in learning how to do that? If you said yes..... then read on.

I have finally released my latest class title. For the love of denim If you are at all curious about it then take a look here .

By the way, before you go take a look around my blog, you may find some interesting links and helpful articles. If you do, why not tell me what you liked by commenting on my page. Or better yet subscribe to my blog so you can keep in touch with what is new in my quilting world. Thanks for stopping by today.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection Software