Thursday, December 18, 2008

Cheap Tweet - see all the deals!

Do you use twitter? If you do I just found out about a great way to find all the best deals on just about anything. Anything that has been tweeted about that is. Go to CheapTweet and see what I mean.

Now even if you don't use Twitter, you can still go to the site, and find the deals, and the websites or links to those who sent out the tweets. But I would highly recommend you get in on the fun and join Twitter. It's free and it is a great way to keep in touch with like minded people. Whether that be with friends and family or co-workers or connecting with business associates. Tweeting can be addicting, but then so is blogging and reading blogs. (Which you are doing right now)

Buy the way, if you like what your reading in my blog, leave me a comment and let me know what you like or don't like. If your are a quilter (and the fact that you are reading this blog I am assuming you are) then why not sign up for my newsletter at the top of this blog. You will get in on some great deals with my online quilting classes and you will benefit from my hot quilting tips sent weekly.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection Software