Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Quilting Machines, what do I need?

If you are new to quilting and are wondering what type of machine you need to get started you may want to have a look at my article at Online Quilting. It breaks this down into 3 simple categories and may just help you decide what is best for your situation.

Quilting Machines Covers everything from Domestic quilting machines to Long Arm machines. You will learn about the benefits and disadvantages of the different types of machines out there. This is a must read if you are a new quilter, or considering upgrading.

Hope you enjoy it! Your comments here will let me know for sure so don't forget to come back and leave them. Or better still subscribe to my feed and don't ever miss out on all my quilting lessons online!

No comments:

Search This Blog

Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection Software