Friday, March 19, 2010

Quiting Weekly needs your help!

Have you been a member of Quilting Weekly, but have decided to just follow the blog, and not commit to our email list yet? If so then this post is for you.

We have thousands of members on the site and many of them have chosen to be removed from the email list since they can log in to the site to see and purchase classes or read the newsletters,  and they get updates here on the blog. With so many sites asking for your time, your email boxes can become overloaded with newsletters and updates from your favorite sites. I get that, I too have to deal with the madness.

If you have removed yourself you may have miss our survey last week. I wanted to give you a chance to make your voice heard. I take customer feed back very seriously. You are the most important part of my business, without customers there is no business. So to keep you coming back, I need to tailor the site, and our products to fit your needs. But guessing is not only a waste of time, it is a slow road to success.

That is where surveys can be of help. Please take a few minutes to fill out my short 10 question survey and give me your feed back so I can structure my future classes and how our site works to better fit your individual needs.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/3G6LG2Y

If you do so, and then come back and leave a comment here I will send you a special coupon offer! But you will need to act fast. I will only be leaving this survey up for a few more days.

Thanks,
Chris
p.s. the survey is anonymous so you can be totally honest with your responses!

No comments:

Search This Blog

Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection Software