Monday, February 4, 2008

Finishing quilts can feel good!

I finished my rag quilt which in a the previous post you saw. This project was for my next class. And well I have to tell you I really liked making that quilt. It was so much fun and a fast project.

I never really ever attempted a rag quilt before as I felt it really wasn't my thing. But I have to tell you...........it may be my thing and I know I will make another of these soon.

In addition to the rag quilt I am almost finished with my landscape quilt! Now that one I really enjoyed doing and must make more of. I started this one before I started my blog. So I did not take many pictures during the process. I can only show the final result. {{sigh}} Who knew it would turn out so well for the first attempt.

I promise to make another and record the steps better to show you how to do this. It is loads of fun and gives you total freedom to play. If you have not tried this yet, you should. It really allows you to be creative and there are no seams or points to match so it can be done by anyone. {{smiles}}

I have been spending so much time working on the computer lately that I forgot about how much I like to quilt, I need to spend more time in the sewing room, and take more pictures to share with you all. Take care, and go and create something today!!

No comments:

Search This Blog

Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection Software