Here are a few sites with great patterns, and the best part is they are all free!
- Scroll through this page for lots of different style hearts.
- How about a heart in hand block
- This page shows you how to make an entire quilt, with one heart block.
You can make wall hangings, table toppers, or runners think small and quick and you will have no problem completing them in time to display for the holiday or leave up all year long. As hearts never really go out of style.
No time for a quilt you say? How about making a few valentine themed postcards. They are small quick projects that are truly fun to make. And when you send them to you special person in the mail, they will be amazed.
- Here are two of examples of heart postcards with directions
- This blog has some great "eye candy", as there are several postcard examples here.
This should get you off to a good start! May your valentine bring you love, peace and happiness........or at least some chocolate and flowers!