Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Spring is in the air

Spring is in the air! Well at least it is here in the Midwestern part of the United States. This winter has been a strange one. With all the snow we had and the ups and downs in the temperatures. But I am glad to be coming up on one of my favorite times of the year, spring! Beyond the warm temperatures and all the budding flowers it is quilt show time here in Chicagoland.

International Quilt Festival comes to Chicago every spring and I can not wait to go! The show runs from April 11th through the 13th.

I missed out last year and thought the same would be true this year too do to my daughters dance schedules. But luck was on my side! She will be attending a dance convention that same weekend as the show. We are staying in a hotel not more than 6 blocks from the show! “Yipee” I get to go and look at quilts all day, and visit all the vendors while she takes classes all weekend. Now all I have to do is figure out how much money to take with me.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection Software