Monday, April 21, 2008

See how to get free hand dye fabric

Do you love hand dyed fabric as much as I do? The yummy colors, the unique patterns, and designs that you just can't get any other way. Well today I found a website that I spent most of my morning on. Reading her articles, looking at her work and so much more.

One of the posts I read is about a contest she is offering on her blog. Here is what she said: "I thought that it’s been too long since I’ve hosted a contest on Tangled Thread… I’m giving away on of my DH’s copper fiber art tags, this one says “Love” in block letters. I had so many responses about my hand-dyed quilting cottons that I’ve decided to also include five 4 inch squares of the colors you see here!" There is nothing to buy, but if you want to see these delicious fabrics and get the rest of the rules click Tangled Thread.

Check it out! We all love free things don't we?? But you need to hurry, the contest ends April 26th.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection Software