Friday, October 3, 2008

Go Green & Santa's Workshops

Just spoke with Sluggo, one of my teachers and she is full of fun, fast and of course easy ideas for her upcoming Santa's workshops. I think this holiday season will be a breeze for all my quilting friends who take advantage of her classes.

Sluggo is a real treasure and I am so glad I found her and added her to my staff. I wish she lived in the same state as I do, we would have some great inspirational quilting sessions together!

By the way if you are a quilt lover and are interested in teaching for me, leave me a message in the comments. Be sure to leave an e-mail so I can contact you.

In the mean time check out our other classes on Quilting Weekly I am sure you'll find something you like. If not, just hang out in our forums there is loads to learn and we are adding teachers and classes all the time.

Take our free friendship star class and you will automatically be added to our mailing list so you won't miss a thing.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection Software