Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Working on a new blog

I just wanted to let you know that I am not neglecting you or this blog. I just wanted to explain why my postings have been a little slow lately.

The main reason is I am working on a new blog. Online Quilting I will maintain this one as well. I am just trying out the WordPress blog to see if I like the features and layouts better. They offer some nice features that Blogger does not.

Quilting Lessons Online was my first experience with blogging and I have learned so much over the past year. This blog has a lot to offer and I don't know that I want to loose the links, and my readers from here. So for now I will do my best to keep up both. If you what check out my new blog and give me your opinion by leaving a comment, it just may help me decide.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection Software