Monday, April 12, 2010

Quilting Weekly newsletter



Just thought I would talk a bit about our newsletters at Quilting Weekly.  I know many of you are just readers of my blog, and not actually members of my quilting classroom website, which means you don't get my newsletters.

I have to ask you why not? Joining the site is free, and the benefits are more than worth it. Our newsletters are for members only, this is one of the benefits of joining. I share a lot of good information in them and feel that the least you can do is sign up first. I am not asking for a monetary commitment, just fill in a few boxes with name and email, and you are all set.

Every newsletter is full of my wit and personal stories, that alone should be worth it! But seriously, I share all the news about what is happening around our site, like new teachers, classes we are working on, site changes etc. Special offers (that are for members only), along with useful websites, tips and links. This is in every issue!

Last year I started archiving these on the site, so that you can go back and read them anytime you like as many times as you like. Now you don't have to save them and eat up valuable space on your own computers. I really think this is another benefit. I send you a quick note, letting you know the latest edition is up, and you can read it when it is convenient for you.

Just to give you an idea of what is in our newsletters, I am going to do something I have never done before, give you a link to this months newsletter so you can decide for yourself..........is this worth signing up for?

April -2010 Quilting Weekly newsletter

Of course signing up for our website is about much more than getting a newsletter, but those benefits are for another blog post. (One benefit I will share is that if you ever have a quilting question, you can always contact me for an answer whether or not you ever make a purchase from me.) Those who know me, know I will go out of my way to help anyone I can. You can find my email address on the website, or under my profile here. Go ahead give that a try, send me a question............see how fast I answer you!

In the meantime either fill out the form on the top of this page to join our site, or go directly to the website and register. You can always cancel if you find it is not for you. We respect your privacy and will never share you information.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection Software