Thursday, May 22, 2008

Quilting Weekly has a new teacher!

I just wanted to post a quick message here to let you know we have added a new teacher to our online classroom.

Quilting weekly has been my passion and my baby for the past year. As you know I love everything about quilting, but teaching quilting to others is now what I do. I have been the only teacher for the site this past year, which has been challenging and rewarding at the same time.

Time is a funny word. And something that I need more of. Which is why I am focusing my efforts this year on finding talented teachers to help me in my efforts to provide quality classes and personal support to ensure you succeed in all your quilting projects.

I am proud to announce our first addition this week is Tennye Giotis. Her first class will be "Trapunto'd box of chocolates". This unique style of quilting can be used for so many quilt projects that you must give it a try. The class is not quite ready to release yet. (Sorry) I expect to have it done by this weekend and start registrations next week. Once it is ready I will put an updated link to the class information. But in the mean time you can have a look at her introduction.

We have just added a teachers page to the site as well. Her complete bio, and photo should be up there in a few days. She will use the teacher page to keep you posted on all of her quilting adventures, and future classes. I expect she will also be posting some of her own tips and secrets too! (at least I hope she does)

Take a look at our site, if you are new here, you won't be disappointed! There are so many exciting changes coming to the site in the next few months that you will want to bookmark the site and check back often to see what's new.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection Software