Thursday, July 17, 2008

Mother Goose Baby Quilt

The baby quilt is almost finished yipee! Which is a good thing, as the shower just got moved up to next week. The baby may be here sooner than anticipated. So I need to get the quilting finished and add the binding. Oh boy, nothing like a little push to finish a project.





Here you see the signature border that I added last. The photo above does not show this. This quilt will be for a dance teacher and I had her students sign the borders and then added them last. She should really be surprised on this and I do hope she enjoys it for a long time to come.

By the way this quilt will be my next class at Quilting Weekly. So if you love it as much as I do, then you might want to check back to see when registration opens up for this one.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection Software