Friday, July 18, 2008

Comments on "Free Fabric"

Hello, and thank you to all of you who have been leaving me comments on my post "Free fabric for comments". Your ideas and encouragements are important and welcomed. However I have a bit of a problem now.

Some of you who have left me comments have not left your e-mail address, so I have no way to contact you to send you your free fabric.

You see this was my first give away, and I guess I assumed (and we all know what that means)that I would see your e-mail address some how. And well I can not. So if you left a comment and want your fabric you need to contact me and leave me your e-mail address. Please put "free fabric" in the subject line, thanks.

By the way Claire you were the only one who did leave an address, and for that I thank you!

No comments:

Search This Blog

Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection Software