Thursday, July 31, 2008

Quilt Teachers Needed!!

Yes it has been some time since I posted something of value here I know. This blog was supposed to be dedicated to teaching quilting, and providing you with some important and helpful links and resources.

I have been preoccupied lately with finding teachers for my website. It has become all consuming for me. Posting ads on various sites, finding teachers websites and contacting them, talking with quilters where ever I go. It is never ending! And I still am no where near my goal. So of course that means I must continue the hunt. I figure it is like anything it is a numbers game. Ask enough people, and I will get the results I want.

So that is what I am doing today. Posting another ad. Asking if you know anyone who has a passion for quilting, and would like to earn some money teaching classes on my website?

If you want to know more about this opportunity, then please send me your information and questions to my e-mail.

Thank you

No comments:

Search This Blog

Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection Software