Saturday, September 20, 2008

Looking for writers

Do you like to quilt? Do you have time to write interesting articles about quilting? If you do, I would love to hear from you. I am spending so much time on the computer with blogging, social networking, marketing, and running my online classroom. I am finding it hard to find time for sewing, video taping and all the things I need to do to create new classes. My family barely knows me. They think the keyboard is attached to my fingers lately. LOL

So I am looking for guest writers for this blog. If you are interested please e-mail me, or comment here with your e-mail address so I can contact you about a chance to share your quilting and writing skills with my readers. You can write one article, or several, your choice. No long term commitments.

You can talk about anything quilt related, even promote your business as long as it is quilt related. Tutorials are more than welcomed. Again the information needs to be quilt related and original material.

What do you think? Interested? Contact Chris.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection Software