Saturday, September 13, 2008

Name these quilt blocks

You call yourself a quilter, right? Then you should know your quilt blocks.

I thought I was pretty good with my quilt block knowledge! Well that was until I took this simple test. Take a look and see how you do with this test on About.com.

Come back and share your score with the group! I took the test without preparation, and did the 30 block test. I am ashamed to say my score was only 50% 15 out of 30.

I think I will have to review before taking the test again. I will need to review my 5500 Quilt blocks, book first. But then I was never really good at studying anyway.

Take the test for fun, and share your score though a comment here. Let's see who is the smartest quilter out there!

No comments:

Search This Blog

Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection Software