Thursday, February 14, 2008

A BIG thank you to CyberQuilters!

Thank you Cyberquilters!

I recently joined a wonderful group of dedicated quilters through yahoo groups called "CyberQuilters". I have really been more of a looker so far, with only an occasional post here and there. But this group has provided me with some wonderful sites to add to my every growing bookmarks. (thanks alot ladies, as if I am not spending enough time online LOL)

But seriously I love getting the e-mails, with all the helpful sites you ladies seem to find. (I say ladies, as I have only seen posts from ladies so far. So if there are gentlemen in this group, my apologies to you) If you are new to quilting, and want to join an active; helpful group of quilters dedicated to finding sites with tips, and lots of free patterns I suggest you check this one out.

But the real thank you goes to one of their members, for posting a link to my blog! I was so surprised when I saw it in the posts today. And of course now my blog views have really jumped today! So I guess many of the members there are peeking in now, and I couldn't be happier. {{grinning from ear to ear}}

I just hope I can meet your expectations for being one of those helpful sites you have so graciously have been sending to me in my own e-mail. (If you have any ideas, please post them in the comments, or e-mail them to me and I will see what I can do!)

No comments:

Search This Blog

Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection Software